Sunday, June 30, 2024

Freeflow fit shot







 Freeflow fit shot 

Freeflow fit shot

If you are looking for instant energy and lasting benefits then this shot is for you. It has 0 calories and 0 sugar. In each shot it has 75mg of caffeine (equivalent to one matcha latte) to give you that boost you need. Also packed with electrolytes, muti vitamins and prebiotics. Zero artificial flavors and colors. Comes in a 6 pack and my flavor is watermelon rush. Get yours today here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C6MZWCZC


What made me want to try this product was the fact that I get sluggish and tired threw out the day. By lunch time I am ready for a nap. So to find a drink/shot I could take to help with a boost is a huge plus. When I first got the shots i noticed that the packaging was nice and easy to understand. It contained 6 drink shots. 



I use this shot in the morning before my work out to give me that extra little boost. It helps me get through the strenuous part of my work out with no problems. As far as flavor it is so good so I don’t mind drinking it :) how can you go wrong with anything watermelon. I did not experience any crashing, gitters, or bad side effects. 


If your like me and experience tiredness during the day and just need an extra boost then I highly recommend trying these! You can’t go wrong 




No comments:

Post a Comment