Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Aodin smart tv box


This is my review on the Aodin Smart TV Box 2GB+16GB. 

  I have always wanted a smart TV but most of them are out of my price range. When I came across this box I thought it was perfect for the price. It has everything on it that I would want my TV to have!
When I first opened it and started reading the directions I realized it was pretty simple to install. You simply hook up a couple cords and connected to Wi-Fi. And you were ready to go. There is a page with preinstalled apps and the first one I went to was Netflix. All I had to do was enter my email and password and it was ready to go and I started watching movies immediately. Another cool thing is it has Google play store so I can purchase apps as well. I like that it has Facebook, Skype, YouTube already installed. These are the ones that I use the most.
I have had no problems with this box not working and I am now enjoying my TV more than ever. If you were looking for a smart TV but cannot afford one I would definitely recommend trying this box. You can purchase your own by visiting here ➡️ https://www.amazon.com/Aodin-Smart-Turn-Ordinary-Build/dp/B01M0HDC5G/ref=cm_rdp_product_img#customerReviews





No comments:

Post a Comment